Thursday, June 2, 2011

Welcome to My Blog!

Hello everyone! I'm starting this blog to talk about my experiences as a vegan. I'm a relativly new vegan, it's been almost exactly five months now, since New Year's actually. I still have some stumbles sometimes, mainly on baked goods and cheese, and some family cooking over Easter. But that's all behind me now, and I don't let myself feel bad for too long since I'm doing better every day. And I used to eat a ton of dairy, especially with cheese, which I ate at least a pound a week of.

I think I'll be ending up blogging about several different things; my cooking, dining out / traveling as a vegan, though be forewarned most of my travels take me to Disney World in Florida, so if that's not really your thing, this blog may not have a lot to offer you, and my personal life as a vegan, as well as some random ramblings I have that go through my head. I'm one of those people who will, either when upset or pissed off, write down all my feelings, and feel exceptionally better afterwards.

I hope you all enjoy my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment