Thursday, June 2, 2011

Planning My First Disney Trip as a Vegan

I originally wasn't going to go to Disney this year, since I had a long (expensive) trip last year, and was going to wait two years until going again. However, I really miss it, and not having a trip to plan was kind of depressing. Then Disney released some room discounts a few days ago, and since I already have unused park tickets from a previous trip, I decided to go.

My trip isn't for a few more months, but I already have some advanced dining reservations, (ADR,) in place. Here's what I have booked; Liberty Tree Tavern, Tusker House, Sanaa, Brown Derby, Kouzzina, and La Hacienda. All of these restaurants I've been to before, but I'm sure going to them and eating completely vegan meals will be an entirely new experience.

I also am already starting to think about where I can eat my "filler" counter service meals. I know I have some options at my resort's food court Everything Pop, and since I'm only spending one day at each park, and at the Studios and Animal Kingdom I have two table service meals booked each of those days, so don't even need to worry about counter service, so that just leaves Magic Kingdom and Epcot. Which really doesn't require much planning, I'll probably end up eating at Columbia Harbor House and Sunshine Seasons. That's almost too easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment